Member Fees & Availability
The following is an overview of membership fees in an order designed to help you distinguish between up-front and on-going expenses.
- At application time there is a one-time, non-refundable $24 credit report fee, and a one-time membership purchase of $150.
- If there are multiple people applying for co-membership, $24 will be assessed for each additional co-applicant.
- There is a $13 background check assessed for each additional non-member/resident 18 years or older.
- At move-in, you will need to pay the equity amount agreed upon at the time of membership purchase along with your pro-rated carrying charges.
- Current equity amounts:
- 1 bedroom $5,750
- 2 bedroom $6,750
- 3 bedroom $7,250
- 4 bedroom $8,000
- All equity amounts are negotiable with the seller
- Carrying charges are paid on a monthly basis just like you would pay rent each month. They cover all expenses of the property.
- Current carrying charge amounts:
- 1 bedroom range $512-$572
- 2 bedroom range $553-$623
- 3 bedroom range $580-$653
- 4 bedroom range $618-$692
Units are available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms. Contact the office to schedule a tour of available units.