The Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors is comprised of five members who have been elected by the membership to serve on the Board. The Board of Directors meet the third Tuesday of each month in the community clubhouse at 1360 Baker Drive at 6 pm. All members are invited to attend the open session. The Board normally has a public open session, then goes into closed executive session. The annual membership meeting is held in September each year. Members are elected to serve on the Board at this important meeting. The minutes of all public meetings are published in Around the Square, the newsletter for the cooperative.
- Sheryl Frank, President
- William Bather, Board Member
- Michael Menosky, Vice President
- Manuel Valerio, Board Member
- Judith Henthorn, Secretary / Treasurer
Our on-site staff is here to serve the membership and the daily needs of the property.
- Alexis Martin, On-site Manager
- Tina Greene, Assistant Manager
- Tim Ralph, Maintenance Superintendent
- Scott Qualls, Assistant Maintenance Superintendent
- Ron Smith, Maintenance Technician
- Terry Mollison, Maintenance Technician
The managing agent and cooperative attorney are hired to oversee the functions of the property.
- Tailor Made Property Services Inc. Managing Agent (816) 421-1555
- Bradley A. Constance, Cooperative Attorney
- Su Bacon, Recording Secretary
- State Public Safety-816-814-3639