The Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors is comprised of five members who have been elected by the membership to serve on the Board. The Board of Directors meet the third Tuesday of each month in the community clubhouse at 1360 Baker Drive at 6 pm. All members are invited to attend the open session. The Board normally has a public open session, then goes into closed executive session. The annual membership meeting is held in September each year. Members are elected to serve on the Board at this important meeting. The minutes of all public meetings are published in Around the Square, the newsletter for the cooperative.
- Sheryl Frank, President
- William Bather, Vice President
- Andria Knapp, Secretary / Treasurer
- Ray Gamble, Board Member
- Judith Henthorn, Board Member
Our on-site staff is here to serve the membership and the daily needs of the property.
- Alexis Martin, On-site Manager
- Martha Ramcke, Assistant Manager
- Tim Ralph, Maintenance Supervisor
- Scott Qualls, Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
- Ron Smith, Maintenance Technician
The managing agent and cooperative attorney are hired to oversee the functions of the property.
- Tailor Made Property Services Inc. Managing Agent Marlene Dau – (816) 421-1555
- Bradley A. Constance, Cooperative Attorney
- Su Bacon, Recording Secretary
- Metro Public Safety & Investigation – (816) 436-0401