View a floor plan for each unit size.
If there are no townhouses immediately available, or you want to be contacted for future availability, you may place your name on our waiting list. A $24 deposit must accompany the Wait List Agreement and will be applied to your credit report fee when you choose a unit.
An initial investment called ‘transfer value’ is required for membership. Then, instead of rent or a mortgage payment, co-op members pay a monthly carrying charge.
Application for Occupancy
When you decide on a townhouse, we start the application process with this form. A $24 non-refundable credit report fee must accompany the Application for Occupancy.
Cooperative members should look for a specific type of coverage to insure their personal property.
Floor Plan Amenities
- Individual entry townhouses
- Gas stove
- Garbage disposal
- Hardwood & linoleum floors
- Washer & dryer hookups
- Central air conditioning
- Energy efficient gas heat & hot water
- Customize the interior of your unit
- Add personal landscaping
- Fence-in your backyard
- Tax advantages
- Clubhouse available for gatherings
- Assigned parking
- Visitor parking
- Full service maintenance
- Water, sewer & trash service provided
- On-site management
- Close to schools, shopping, Centerpoint Hospital, and entertainment
- Snow removal
- Lawn care