Board Policies – 1C
SECTION 1C: OPERATIONAL POLICIES
1. Any member may reserve the community building for a private or personal party; this must be done by contacting the site manager to complete a reservation form. The member must indicate if the facility is for private use or use by a group. The community building cannot be reserved more than thirty (30) days in advance.
2. A rental fee of $50.00 for use of the building, and a refundable security fee of $25.00 is required at the time the reservation is made. No cash will be accepted. These payments must be made by money order, check, or cashier’s check.
3. Opening and closing of the building is performed by maintenance. No keys are given out. If a member fails to appear within fifteen (15) minutes of the reservation time and maintenance is required to return to open the building, the member forfeits the security deposit.
4. The building is to be cleaned by the member following its use. If it is not cleaned properly, the member will be charged $100.00.
5. The building will be inspected and if there are no chargeable fees, the $25.00 security deposit will be refunded.
6. The building must be vacated by 11:00 pm on the day of the reservation.
7. Selected chairs and tables, owned by the cooperative can be loaned to the member upon request/reservation. The member is responsible for transporting the chairs and tables. Any damage will be charged to the member. A reservation form must be completed before chairs or tables can be removed from the building.